2010-10-19

Wedding Gifts-Replica Handbags,Replica LV Gucci Chanel Handbags


The most divine time will come. My wedding! I cannot help to thinking about what gifts I will get. A gift that would have me bowing down at the givers feet would be a Louis Vuitton Trunk. I am determined to own an LV trunk and by-golly if I do not get one as a wedding gift I will use part of the gift money to buy one! Style.com had a mini idea section for good wedding gifts, and my eye got stuck on the Louis Vuitton Steamer Case. This case was first invented in 1901 as a smaller piece of travel luggage to be kept inside of the coveted LV Trunk. Gasp to the most perfect inside addition to the LV Trunk. The price is $3,050. So anyone who will be invited to my wedding, keep this post in mind!


Wedding Gifts

PreviousViolet & Light Honey Ursula Gm Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment