2010-10-22

Purses And Handbags: Different Yet The Same-Replica Handbags,Replica LV Gucci Chanel Handbags

I was at the shopping mart a couple of days ago and was looking through the purses and
wholesale handbags section and looking at all those lovely bags, a thought suddenly shot through my mind: Is there really a difference between purses and handbags --because they all look the same to me. Well, according to the ever reliable dictionary a purse (p rs) is defined as a woman's small bag or pouch used for carrying money, keys, it could also be a wallet whereas a handbag (h nd b g ) is described to be a piece of small hand luggage. So basing on that they re pretty much considering that both bags are said to be small.


But, personally and in retrospect, I could say that there really is a difference between the two. Basing on my observation and during casual conversations with friends, I find purses the smallest amongst the bag family, almost like a pouch, which I often use for keeping my really tiny stuff like coins, lipstick, make-up, or ponytails. As for handbags, every time I hear the word I picture out elongated or rectangular bags which are more on the elegant side and are often filled with studs and glitters that you can use on night-outs and dates or any other special occasions.

Moving on, in whichever way you might want to put it, purses and handbags were made for the same purpose they were fashionably designed to be typically used by women to hold items such as wallet, keys, tissues, makeup, a hairbrush, cellular device or personal digital assistant, feminine products, or other items. And I should say that they are the most convenient and stylish bag that a woman could carry with her, by this I mean that nobody could ever go wrong with either a purse or a
wholesale handbags!


Purses And Handbags: Different Yet The Same

PreviousMovie Review - Maria Full Of Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment