2010-10-21

Mmmm Maybach Coupe-Replica Handbags,Replica LV Gucci Chanel Handbags

The Maybach s always been an over-rated Mercedes in my eyes. Even with its startling luxury interior, modern technology and such extras as the assist button which can be used at anytime to get help finding the closest Gucci Stroe or whatever you may be looking for. I prefer the Rolls Royce Phantom when it comes to looks or the Bentley Arnage. But one thing about these cars is, you don t buy them to drive; you buy them to get driven around in.
Personally I d rather be in the driver s seat and definitely not to drive someone around, I don t think they ll enjoy the luxuries at the speeds I to drive.


This brings me to the new Maybach 57S Coupe. At first glance I thought it s extremely handsom; this is the most attractive Maybach I ve ever seen. Researching further I realised that this is actually a regular Maybach 57 which is being modified by a company called Xanatec with approval from Mercedes Maybach.

The car looks a lot like a stretched out version of a Bentley GT. But unlike the Bentley which has slowly become boring due to their being so many out there and it s been around for some time now without any changes, the Maybach will be very exclusive, as their only making one hundred of them and as with all Maybach s you can customise the car with never ending luxuries.

The Maybach 57S Coupe will be on sale for just £666,500. I d have the equivalent of my house three times to buy such a car, so for now I think a car from my local Fiat Sunderland dealership is probably more towards what I can afford.

The price works out almost double to what a regular Maybach 57 costs, but you are getting a brand new interior and the car is modified to give a top speed of 171mph, it s not a car if you looking for economy as it gives an average of 17.2mpg.


Mmmm Maybach Coupe

PreviousMilitary-approved Combat Eyewear

No comments:

Post a Comment